DEBT RELIEF INFORMATION ONLINE
If you are looking to consolidate credit card debt, debt relief, refinance loans or get help managing your finances, you are NOT alone.
Recent statistics show that millions of Americans are looking for some form of debt relief right now, considering consolidate credit card debts or even filing Bankruptcy.
Some WARNING SIGNS you have fallen into the debt trap and need to consolidate credit card debt are:
- Using the savings account to pay bills instead of checking.
- Spending rent or mortgage money to pay other debts.
- Depending on overtime pay to make ends meet every month.
- Using credit cards to buy things you used to buy with cash.
- Receiving overdue notices from your creditors.
- Paying only the minimum amount due on charge cards.
- Having the need to get loans or extensions to pay your debts.
- Using your checking account overdraft to pay regular bills.
- Borrowing on life insurance with little or no chance of repayment.
- Hiding credit card purchases and statements from your family.
- Using credit card cash advances to help pay living expenses.
- Applying for more credit when you are running low on money.
- Having late payments on your credit report.
- Use more than 20% of your monthly income to make credit card payments.
If 1 or 2 of these conditions apply to you, it’s time to take a closer look at your budget and rethink the way you have been spending your money.
If 3 or MORE apply, you are in financial difficulty and should seek assistance as soon as possible to eliminate your debts.
You can eliminate your debt problems and take that first step on your way to financial freedom. Get the money you need to consolidate credit card debts and their high interest charges.
You don't solve money problems with money! - Dr. Phil McGraw quote.(Dr. Phil Show on NBC television.)
Copyright © 2004-2016 Consolidate-Credit-Card.net - Debt Information - All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The law will vary depending on your state, jurisdiction and the specifics of your case. The information provided by Consolidate-Credit-Card.Net is intended for educational purposes only. All the content on this website should NOT be considered professional advice or a substitute for professional advice. For such services, we recommend getting a free initial consultation by a licensed debt counselor in your state.